Applications are now open for the Queensland Government’s $500 million COVID-19 Jobs Support Loans.
These loans are available to assist Queensland businesses and non-profit organisations financially affected by COVID-19 to retain employees and maintain their operations.
Eligible business types include sole traders, partnerships, private and public companies and Trusts. Loans may be used to help meet a business’s working capital expenses such as paying employee wages, sundry creditors, rent and rates and other eligible carry-on expenses.
- $500 million loan scheme
- Maximum loan up to $250,000
- No repayments or interest charged for the first year, plus two years interest only
- 2.5 % fixed interest rate
- 10-year term of loan
- Open until 25 September 2020 or when funding is fully committed
Get Ready To Apply
To make applying online for this loan easier, it’s helpful to have the following documents ready before you apply:
- Business Financial Statements for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Personal Taxation Returns for 2017-18 and 2018-19
- Bank Account Information
- Australian Tax Office (ATO) Integrated Client Account Statement
- Aged list of debtors and creditors at time of application
- Applicant Identification Information.
This scheme is administered by the Queensland Rural and Industry Development Authority on behalf of the Queensland Government.